The Complete Non-Profit,
Brought to you by:
The American Grant Writing Service
with Kimberly Warren, MS Ed.
The Complete AGWS Non-Profit, Management Course
30 Video Training Modules with Kimberly Warren
The American Grant Writing Services, Inc.
CEO Kimberly Y. Warren, MS Ed., a Certified Grant Writer, Former MWSU Adjunct Education Professor and 501©3 Developer, has formalized and expedited almost 440 new, non-profit businesses within 44 states. Likewise, Ms. Warren has launched “The Complete AGWS Non-Profit Management Course”: 30 Video Training Modules.
The 30 Video Training Modules serve as invaluable building blocks for online grants management, marketing, and fundraiser courses. The self-paced, video modules present energetic, creative, step-by-step strategies from this pioneer trainer and CEO that has been designing non-profits and writing grant proposals and assessments since 1985; including the execution of the 21st Century Learning Center grants at Stewartsville C-2 Public School for the superintendent of schools and specializing in community education since 1998.
A Value Packed Course
This 30 video module course is jam-packed with rich content, spanning over 30 years of non-profit management, and grant proposal writing training with the
U.S. Dept. of Education and NWMSU (see more information below).
The Learning Content is Designed to Teach Specific Topics and Skills in How to:
· Financially Sustain and Market Any Type of 501©3;
· Present the Most Critical and Marketable Components in Grant Writing Competitions;
· Build a Rapport with Donors, Philanthropists, Sponsors, etc.; and
· Build a Team of Stakeholders, Volunteers, or Board of Directors, and so much more!
“The Complete AGWS Non-Profit Management Course” ($1,799 package) includes:
1. Access to the 30 Video Modules (up 1-year access or may include the one-time DVD 30 video series);
2. Pre-Recorded and Live Video Updates Throughout the Year;
3. Responses to Frequently Asked Questions;
4. Guidance, Reviews & Updates on Current Grant Writing Competitions & Requests for Proposals (RFP’s);
5. On-Going Strategies for Virtual and In-Person Capital Campaigns & Donor Dinners; and
6. Techniques to Master State, Federal and National RFP’s.
Additional consultation retainers may be designed and tailored-made training modules may be negotiated to benefit the client’s needs; such as other informational online courses, program assessments/evaluations, board training, specific grant tutorials, mentorships, proposal edits, point-and-click interactions, or demonstrations. Offering a variety of content types will allow the client to create a richer and more robust training experience for all learners.
“The Complete AGWS Non-Profit Management Course”: 30 Video Training Modules does not include the 501©3 application completion, actual grant or proposal writing services, travel, or on-site training. Please contact our American Grant Writing Services, Inc. offices to learn more of our service offerings at 816.273.5450 or email us: email@example.com.